- 250 grams pitted dates
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- optional add ins (pumpkin seeds, cranberries, chocolate chips, sesame seeds, I can really keep going!!!)
- cover dates in 1 up boiling water for 5 minutes until softened.
- Puree dates in a food processor (or use an immersion blender) until smooth
- Mix in peanut butter and oats until well incorporated.
- Mix in whatever else you want (optional add ins) and roll into 16 balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet in the freezer until set.